Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Friendship

Friendship is togetherness . When someone always stand beside you and hold your hand to support you . Friendship gives colour for your life. No matter if you do it together . Friendship makes weakness to be a something perfect.


Friendship is something that must be chosen wisely and carefully . There are hundreds friends in this world. But, we must know the way to choose and make friends . Actually, I like have many friends . My way to make friends are give my smile to other people , make a small talk , introduce myself, and of course spend more my time around people to join an organization , join to sport team or something else . That is the best way to knowing each other .
I have many friends around me . Sometimes, we don't know their feel . Maybe , they are hate me or i'm their enemie and I don't know why . So, I must introspection myself and the important things I don't be egoist person . I have characteristics to select my friend to be my best friend . They must be respect and care to me , give support about positive things, be trustworthy, be there for me and be a good friend actually. But, I think believing each other is the most important thing in friendship :)

Friendship is important for me . Beside , we are social person . We also need someone to keep trust each other . I want share about my close friends . She is my friend from play group, elementary school, junior high school, we separated in senior high school but in this University . I meet her again . She also to be my classmates and she sit next to me :) . Her name ALFIN NUR FITRI .

Although I have been knowing her from 5 years old . But, we feel to be a close friend after we entered in this faculty .We always sharing everyday. Sometimes we share about family, friends and of course about love . I have another best friend . Her name YUWITA TRI UTAMI . She is my best friend in senior high school . Although, we have a different faith , but we always respect to each other .

Everyone has weakness likewise me . I just wanna my best friend help me go up and they will say to me " You can do better Wulan ! " It means they always support me in positive things . I will try to be the best for my best friends . Because they always be there for me . It is the true friendship :)

Angela-Me-Nia-Dindot-Uul




Me-Dea-Alfin-Della

Angela-Wita-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment