Thursday, August 2, 2012

Awesome Childhood


I am as a human also have an awesome childhood , so do youuuu , right ??? My childhood's so colorful cause I have many little best friends that are innocence :p I never think about face, weight, clothes, and mm . I'm just think about many things that make me always happy :D


I don't tell you much about my childhood . I just wanna share about something that often we do when I was child :) it's a gameee :D Here they are some games that we played when child.

First , do you know hide and seek ? I think everybody in this world know this game . So, I need not explain it in here :)

Hide and Seek

Second, Ular Naga Panjang ( a long dragon snake *I think :p* ) The way to play this game is ......
There are two children make a gate with their hand . And then, the other children make a form line with their hands in their friends shoulders. After that, we should sing a song like this and walking into the gate(the hands of our two friends ) .....
ehmmm... ehm.. ( Ular naga panjangnya , bukan kepalang . Berjalan - jalan selalu riang kemari , umpan yang lezat itulah yang dicari , inilah dia yang terbelakang ! *shout* )
In the end of song , the gate gonna catch one of us . Someone that will be catched , she/he will be gate for next game . Yeaaaaaahhh , something like that (y)

Ular Naga Panjang

Third, Crocodile's Hole ( Lubang Buaya *in Indonesia ) Games .
This game can be played by many children .
You can imagine this game like this . There is a hole . We can make a hole by chalk and then, make a circle as a hole . We should have a hole keeper to keep this crocodile's hole . We can get someone as a hole keeper by "HOMPIMPA" . It's like back and forth our hands. Then, after we have a hole keeper . We must to put our sandals that we wear into the hole . 
The way to play this game :
We must to take our sandals from the hole. Buuuuut, we should be careful with hole keeper, if she/he touch us, we can lose and be a hole keeper . We should have tricks to deceive a hole keeper . Hole keeper don't be allowed out of the circle's hole :)

Crocodile's Hole
Here they are some pictures when I was child

Me and Anggit ( My neighbor ) *How cute we are*

Birthday Party when I was 5 yo )
I think just two games that I have explained . There are still many games that aren't be mentioned one by one by meeeee :) that's enough for this posting . See ya on the next posting . xoxo <3


Still bad in grammar
*Passion for English*


No comments:

Post a Comment